Spring and Summer always inspire me to wear a little bit more colour than usual, especially when it comes to choosing my lipstick for the day. I’ve fallen head over heels with this Elizabeth Arden lipstick – it’s from the Plush Up Lip Gelato range in the shade ‘Coral Glaze’. Isn’t it beautiful?! Perfect for dipping your toe into the ‘Living Coral’ Pantone Colour of the Year trend!
This is the kind of makeup I wear when I want to look put together in Summer. I love a glowy, bronzey look with lots of mascara, bronzer all over the face and swept over the lids, just a lil’ flick of liner to define the eyes, a healthy dose of blush and a beautiful bright lipstick to liven up the complexion.
PRODUCTS USED: All Elizabeth Arden Spring/Summer favourites
– Mascara: Grand Entrance Mascara in the shade ‘Stunning Black’
– Liner: Bold Defining Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner in the shade ‘Black’
– Eyeshadow: FourEver Bronze Bronzing Powder in the shade ‘Deep’
– Bronzer and Highlighter: FourEver Bronze Bronzing Powder in the shade ‘Deep’
– Blush: Ceramide Cream Blush in the shade ‘Nectar’
– Lipstick: Plush Up Lip Gelato in the shade ‘Coral Glaze’
What’s your go to summer colour?