This simple burgundy eyeshadow makeup look is perfect for transitioning from Summer to Autumn – especially for a special event/occasion!
The warm, red tones are just beautiful for this time of year and look amazing on all eye colours!
This look is also quick and easy to create, as it’s mostly just the one burgundy shade all over the lid – super simple, minimal effort, maximum impact!
- eyeshadows: Dior Backstage Amber Neutrals 003 palette – bottom row, middle shadow (lid), top row, 3rd shadow (transition)
- liner: MAC Fluidline – Dipdown
- mascara: Clarins Supra Volume – Black
- lashes: SOSU x Primark Deluxe lashes – Belle
- foundation: Dior Backstage Face and Body Foundation – 3N (click here to read my full review)
- concealers: Becca Undereye Brightening Corrector – Light to Medium, MAC Studio Fix Concealer – NC25
- setting powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder – Translucent
- bronzer: Milk Makeup Matte Bronzer – Baked
- highlight: Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Light Wand – Spotlight
- blush: Armani Beauty Rouge D’Armani Matte lipstick – 102
- lipstick: Armani Beauty Rouge D’Armani Matte lipstick – 102
- Urban Decay Brow Blade – Neutral Nana
- YSL Couture Brow – 2