I’ve heard so many good things about the Primark Beauty range from so many people – even people who usually like high end/luxury beauty products – so I knew I had to try it for myself! I tried to pick up a product for every step in my makeup routine, so I could test as much as possible. I was really impressed with the wide range of products they have available, everything from primers right through to finishing powders, with lots of shades of foundations etc. I’m now really intrigued to try their skincare, which I’ve also heard good things about!
*This post contains gifted items*
I’m really feeling this golden eye and glowing radiance I have going on today thanks to a full face of the Primark Beauty products (listed below). I’m totally blown away with how pigmented and blendable the eyeshadows are, not to mention how INCREDIBLE the mascara is! I actually bought some lashes for this look, but didn’t want to put them on because the mascara was so nice on its own!
PRODUCTS USED (all @primark.beauty):
• Prep & Perfect Skin Illuminator in the shade ‘Champagne’ £3.50
• My Perfect Colour Double Coverage Matte Foundation in the shade ‘Beige’ £5
• My Perfect Colour Liquid Concealer in the shade ‘Porcelain’ £2
• Bring The Heat Bronze Stick ‘Glow Bronzer’ £3
• ‘Brunch Club’ Highlighter £2.50
• Loose Mineral Powder in the shade ‘Porcelain’ £2
• Brow Pomade in the shade ‘Brown’ £2.50
• Metallic Eyeshadow Cream in the shade ‘Champagne’ £2
• ‘Rose Quartz’ eyeshadow palette £8
• ‘False Lash Queen’ mascara £3
• Lip Liner Pencil in the shade ‘Toast’ £1
• Lustre Lipstick in the shade ‘Melba’ £0.90
The total price of all the products used to create this look was £35.40 – which is approximately the price of one of my usual high end makeup products!
The stand out products for me are the False Lash Queen mascara, the Rose Quartz eyeshadow palette, the lip liner pencil and the Double Coverage Matte Foundation – but I can’t believe how lovely all the products I used are, I’d definitely recommend all of them!
Let me know what your favourite Primark Beauty bits are so I can go try them too!