Like many others, I love a neutral eye look. Bronzey-brown shadows are my jam. However, some days I wake up and just want a bit more excitement when putting on my makeup. I stumbled across this look from Meghan Victoria on instagram and just knew I had to recreate it. I had recently bought the Morphe 35B eyeshadow palette and just didn’t know where to begin with it, so this was the perfect inspiration!
- Base: PLouise Eye Shadow Base in the shade ‘Rumour’
- Eyeshadows: Morphe 35B eyeshadow palette in the shades ‘chalk’, ‘sunshine’, ‘puffs’, ‘wild berry’, ‘lemonade’, ‘azure’.
- Lashes: unknown, so sorry!
- Waterline: Make Up Forever Aqua XL liner in the shade ‘M26’
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational
- Foundation: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte foundation in the shade ‘230’
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape in the shade ‘fair’
- Blusher: MAC Powder blush in the shades ‘Style’ and ‘Springsheen’
- Highlight: Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector presssed in the shade ‘Opal’
- Bronzer: Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow in the shade ‘Fair-Medium’
- Lipliner: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in the shade ‘Pillow Talk’
- Lipstick: Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick in the shade ‘Penelope Pink’
- Lipgloss: Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lipgloss in the shade ’12 Pastel’